St Anne’s hall is available for hire to community groups, social and business gatherings.
The facilities include:
- 70m2 historic hall with matai floor
- 20 m2 fully carpeted meeting room
- modern kitchen for catering up to 70 people
- seating, tables, cutlery & crockery
- good heating, acoustics & bathrooms
- Community users: $20 per hour (and $5 per hour for kitchen use, if required)
- Commercial users: $40 per hour (and $10 per hour for kitchen use, if required)
- 3 hour minimum charge
- a $200 bond is payable for weekend-night functions
- a $75 cleaning & $15 key deposit is required for non-regular users
The per hour costs for the rental of the hall includes set-up and breakdown time.
A maximum building capacity of 100 users is applicable to any event.
Advance payment is required at the time of booking.
Please click here to request a booking – see hall availability below, before enquiring.
See calendar below